This is my current hairstyle. The girl is Jiyoon. She is 4 Minute's leader. :)
Although they weren't the original shoes in Hyuna's outfit, they're already in my closet, therefore are the best choice for this.The shirt I would put over these fabulous leggings, would be a slouchy tank. Something like this.

I prefer Forever 21 tanks, and being a small, I bought a large (of a different tank) so it would be cute slouchy with a black camisole underneath. Also, this outfit would always look super cute with a black bomber jacket to top it off. Such as the one Jiyoon is wearing in the photo at the beginning of this article.
The last part of this outfit is the red metallic leggings, and the number one thing on my Christmas list. Adorable and unique, these are perfect. Okay, that's all for now. I'll blog soon.
Peace. Love. Kpop
-M-Pig


No comments:
Post a Comment